13 January 2018

Little Blessings for the Weekend

Happy Saturday!!

AH! Big sigh, the weekend is here.  Here are a few things that just may bless you this week or at least put a smile on your face!

Motherhood has a beautiful impact on women athletes.

I started using this oil about a year ago and I alternate it with olive oil.

I ordered 2 t-shirts from this cute shop over Christmas and love them. 'Course, I'm a t-shirt and jeans gal.

This is what I'm drinking lately during flu season.

I really loved this book. I read it while waiting on my son at soccer practice last fall. I always remember this quote. "Just do the next right thing." I received mine from the Matthew Kelly Passion and Purpose talk I attended last fall and our Parish gave them out for free during Christmas.

You Tube channels I have been loving and watching lately.
Diane in Denmark

How Jen Does it

Enjoy the links

Blessings, Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are blessings of new friends.